We have your latest RIC Client success stories! Read about how our startup clients have created an impact in the community:
- New alliance between the National Research Council of Canada (NRC) and the Xerox Research Centre of Canada (XRCC) will help SME’s take ideas to market! Read
- Have you played poker in Virtual Reality? Now you can! Watch
- Andrew White of SulfaCHAR – honored as 2017 Clean50 leader! Read
- MobileXCo wins the last spot in the Fundica roadshow! Read
- Advonex International receives 3-year funding support from Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) Read
- Cyclica‘s patented discovery unlocks cheaper, more effective drug development! Read
- Cyclica and Suncayr joins CAMP accelerator in Beijing to scale internationally Read
- Axis Labs wins CNE Innovation Garage Pitch competition (in the Lifestyle Category), 2nd place in the IIT Pitch Competition and got featured on FOX news! Watch
- Meemim accounces information management platform for HoloLens! Read
Upcoming RIC events:
- October 5: Altitude Accelerator Startup Boot Camp – FREE IP, legal and accounting training with professional service providers ready to give you a head-start on your new business! Engage with Bereskin & Parr LLP, Pallett Valo LLP, and BDO Canada for this intensive boot camp.
- October 17: Grow your Health IT Business by Selling to US Government – Did you know you could consider the US government as a possible customer for your health IT business? Learn how you could take advantage of this procurement opportunity with Dan Wasserman, Founder, Mammoth Health Innovation at Altitude Accelerator.
- October 24: CEO Secrets for Growing Your Organization – Are you a gamechanger CEO? You could be. Join Sharon King, Starfield Consulting Ltd. to discuss the secrets for growing your organization.
- October 31: Privacy Law Matters – What Startups Need to Know Now – Struggling with PHIPA, PIPEDA, and CASL? Your concerns could be answered by Pallett Valo’s Privacy Group, featuring Annette Pereira, Senior Counsel at Pallett Valo.
- November 7: Protecting and Managing Intellectual Property – “Do you know if your innovative idea can be patented? Learn what the best time to patent is, and what other options you have if you can’t patent your product or service.” Join Stephen Beney, Partner, Bereskin & Parr and Kevin Shipley, Lawyer and Patent Agent, Bereskin & Parr for an in-depth discussion.