We have your latest RIC Client success stories! Read about how our startup clients have created an impact in the community:
- Congratulations to Prodigy Game for being one of four finalists in the Canadian Innovation Awards: Media & Entertainment Category.
- Harps Food Stores pairs up with Daisy Intelligence to determine the best prices and promotions for their products.
- Li-Cycle selected to present at CleanEquity Monaco 2018 this March.
- Pyrowave wins the Environmental Stewardship & Advanced Materials category at PROPEL 2018.
- Engineering.com discusses assistive tech with SmartCane‘s 14-year-old founder, Riya Karumanchi.
- Dalriada Therapeutics received FACIT’s Prospects Oncology Fund.
Are you a RIC client with news? Let us know so we can profile you!
Upcoming RIC events:
Bump into the Future
Right at the epicenter of the Toronto-Waterloo innovation corridor is Mississauga. As the Region grows, so do the opportunities for entrepreneurs to Bump into the Future. On March 28, discover what resources are available so that you can build, scale, and go global right from the Peel Region.
Wednesday, March 28
8:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Sales ABC (Always Be Closing)
co-hosted with MaRS Discovery District
A sale is a partnership where both sides come to a mutually beneficial conclusion. Learn how to manage individual sales opportunities, turn them into leads, and close a deal. Let an experienced entrepreneur show you how the Always Be Closing mantra is right for you!
Thursday, March 8, 15, 22
How to Access Government Funding through NRC-Concierge & NRC-IRAP
Are you a small to medium-sized enterprise? Do you need help accelerating your business? Learn how to use the NRC-Concierge service to grow your business to the next level.
Tuesday, March 20
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Business Model Canvas
Brampton Entrepreneur Centre and the Altitude Accelerator are partnering to introduce you to the Business Model Canvas. The Canvas is an effective, one-page tool that can be used to describe, design, and build your business model.
Thursday, April 19
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM