Digital Marketing Manager – Altitude Accelerator
Altitude Accelerator helps entrepreneurs and start-ups fast-track their business to market in the areas of cleantech, advanced manufacturing, IOT and emerging technologies.
Altitude Accelerator provides coaching and support to entrepreneurs and start-up companies in areas of business development, marketing and investor readiness. The Digital Marketing Manager is a key member of the leadership team to connect entrepreneurs to opportunities.
RIC Center is co-located with Xerox Research Centre and works closely with Green Centre Canada to help entrepreneurs with successful commercialization of their product or service.
Job Posting: Digital Marketing Manager
Date Posted: Aug 1, 2017
Deadline Date: Aug 18, 2017
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the Altitude Accelerator strategic marketing initiatives including:
- Manage content that attracts a qualified audience to website, blog posts, reports, events etc.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Develop strategies to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our RIC, clients, advisors and industry
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Produce digital content including videos, info-graphics, presentation and website copy to promote RIC services and programs
- Strategic event planning, including working with partners, clients and team to maximize RIC exposure including concept and materials development
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing
- Provide direction to Communications Officer for implementation of web, mail and outreach initiatives
- Operational support for programs and events
Qualifications Education & Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in related field in Marketing, Digital e-commerce /e-Business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital e-Commerce or related programs
- Ability to successfully manage, navigate, and influence across organizational boundaries
- Ability to take a business issue/opportunity and develop appropriate, creative and logical approaches
- Understanding of and experience with digital analytics tools; social media analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Backlink tools
- Content development relative to keyword recommendations
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven communication skills including: verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Customer relationship management products, including Salesforce
- Content management systems, including WordPress
- Email marketing solutions, including MailChimp
- Adobe Suite products, including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding and experience with the Ontario Network of Entrepreneurs
Start: Sept 1, 2017
End: March 31, 2018
This position is based in the Sheridan Technology Research Park, Mississauga.