#30in30in30 is an initiative supported by Aging2.0 to encourage local communities around the world to host pitch events for new innovative products and services that stand to improve the lives of older adults.
Aging2.0 plans to host 30 Pitch Events in 30 cit
- Identify new startups for the Academy
- Identify new startups for the Aging2.0 Expo (specifically the Pitch4Pilots session)
- Bring together the community for friendly competition
- Aging2.0 brand awareness
The event organizer with the overall best pitch event will get 2 free tickets to the Aging2.0 Expo(November 19-20) and $1,000 toward travel costs. A winner will be selected based on:
- # of attendees
- # of startups pitching
- # of tweets during the event that use the right hashtag & tag @aging20 (and/or local twitter handle)
- # of startups selected for P4P after virtual semi-finals event
Among other prizes, the 30 winning startups (1 from each event) will then pitch to A2HQ in one of twovirtual semi-finals. Based on the virtual semi-finals event, a select few will be invited to participate in the Pitch4Pilots session at the Aging2.0 Expo in November – more details to come!
Dates & Times
All events will be held on or between September 8 and October 8, 2015. Specific information about individual events will be announced as dates/times/locations firm up in our CoverAGE newsletter and our calendar. You will be able to register to attend all of the events on eventbrite.