This is a subsidized MedTech industry-ready talent access opportunity.
Would your company be willing to hire a MedTech-ready intern in Jan 2021 through the MedTech Talent Accelerator? If yes, then please submit a short google form to access the Jan 2021 cohort of internship candidates for consideration. The link to the cohort googlesheet is in the form confirmation page for you to access right away. Note that some of our Sep 2020 cohort also remain available. That list is in the 2nd tab in the googlesheet.
If you have any issues accessing the resumes, please email Adnan Syed at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Next-Step: Please let me know if you would like to go ahead with interviews for any of the candidates. If yes, then please email us a email@example.com, and indicate:
- Who you would like to interview
- Provide 3 dates/times you would be available for the interview
Why hire interns from our program?
- Student pool – Mature graduate students to select from (Masters and PhD students), who are about to complete their graduate degrees. They would be available for full-time employment after the internship is complete.
- We provide industry-informed MedTech training – Students are trained about the MedTech industry. This includes the “Business of MedTech” and “R&D in MedTech” courses. Students would take these two courses priorto going on the company internship in Jan 2021, so they will come with a holistic understanding about the industry.
- Minimize cost of internship for Company – We make it as low cost as possible for the company to hire our students as interns by fully facilitating government matching program applicationssuch as:
- Mitacs – $7,500 from company; Mitacs provides additional $7,500 for a total of $15,000 per 4-month internship for the student
- BioTalent – $2,500-$5,000 from company; Biotalent provides additional $5,000-$7,500 for a total of $10,000 per 4-month internship for the student
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.