Innovation Factory’s LiONS LAIR is an annual pitch competition which brings Hamilton’s entrepreneurship and innovation community together that is accepting applications until May 16th.
The competition will accept 10 up-and-coming entrepreneurs and give them the opportunity to pitch their company to a panel of Hamilton’s top business experts and investors.
With networking events and workshops, the finalists receive training intended to strengthen their pitch skills and fine-tune their presentation for the big stage. After a summer of training, the cohort of finalists will be ready to for the final phase of the competition, the Lions Pitch Madness tournament
The competition should represent approximately 30 hours of time committed to the program from June until the end of September.
Ideal applicants of the LiONS LAIR competition:
• are Past proof of concept
• in start-up to SME stages of their business
• Have an Innovative and scalable technology
• are Looking to build or relocate their business to the greater Hamilton area
• Fall within one of the following sectors: Life science, ICT, advanced manufacturing,
integrated mobility, cleantech and social innovation
• And Will find value from Innovation Factory’s business services and pitch training
For more information, click here.
To apply, click here.