Google is accepting applications from Canadian headquartered technology startups until March 1st 2021, with the 10-week program commencing on April 19th.
Who should apply?
- Canadian headquartered high potential tech startups
- Seed to Series A round of investment
- Revenue generating and/or established user/customer base
- Startups with established teams (a minimum of 5 to 10+ employees)
- Equity-free support from Google
- Exclusive invitation to a 10-week digital program
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts
- The opportunity to provide feedback to Google product teams
What are the key dates* for participating startups?
- Applications open: February 1, 2021
- Applications close: March 1, 2021
- Participating startups confirmed: week of March 22, 2021
- Program kick off : April 19, 2021
Find out more and apply here: https://startup.google.com/accelerator/canada/