The Canada-India Acceleration Program is designed to help entrepreneurs break into new markets, make impactful connections, learn valuable skills, and spur venture growth. CIAP strives to position Canadian startups in emerging markets, such as India.
In partnership with Innovation Hub at Carleton University, their 2021 program will include a pitch competition awarding a total of $20,000, as well as opportunities to present to Ontario-based private equity firms, angel investors, and VCs.
Their program is free of cost and has 2 phases, starting with a ScaleCamp followed by a Soft-landing where cohorts will connect with Indian partners and investors.
4-Day virtual ScaleCamp hosted by industry experts from India and Canada that reviews the fundamentals of:
- Emerging markets
- Trade finance
- Market entry strategies
- International sales and marketing
- Scaling your startup
- $20,000 pitch competition for 3 leading startups
Soft-landing in India
Ventures offered a virtual Softlanding opportunity, including:
- Market research support provided by Carleton University students
- Advisory services (e.g. Indiaspecific legal, taxation, & accounting advice)
- Personal + leadership development coaching
CIAP companies will be introduced to potential partners and investors to support their business expansion.
- Access to industry-specific connectors and experts in the market
- Business expansion mentorship
- Opportunity to present to investment panels
For more information and to apply, visit ciaccelerate.com.