Compete for up to $50K in financing to launch your innovative start-up | Apply by June 19
Do you have an innovative business idea? Think you have what it takes to disrupt your industry and change the game?
We’re looking for young innovators to compete for up to $50K in financing from the Spin Master Innovation Fund.
Futurpreneur Canada and Spin Master Ltd. are partnering for the fifth consecutive year to offer financing, mentoring and expert-led workshops for up to 10 young entrepreneurs who meet our criteria for innovative business ideas.
Successful entrants receive:
- Up to $50K in start-up financing
- Mentoring by one of Futurpreneur Canada’s mentors, hand-matched to your individual needs
- An opportunity to meet Spin Master Ltd. executives
- A paid trip to Toronto in the fall to attend the two-day Innovation Launch Pad Workshop
- A paid trip to Toronto in the spring to attend the two-day Accelerator Workshop
The Spin Master Innovation Fund is built on providing personalized expert support to entrepreneurs whose business ideas demonstrate innovation in their field. Our innovation criteria is as follows:
- Have an entrepreneurial, innovative spirit and willing to push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Can articulate a vision for the company that is highly innovative.
- Demonstrate the domestic and international opportunities of the innovation in terms of job creation, and where applicable, export or international expansion potential.
- Have a viable business plan that clearly demonstrates how the venture is going to be profitable and how it is innovative in its sector.
- Although we do not fund any products or businesses that are in the research and development stage, if there is a working prototype available, we may consider the application as long as a realistic revenue stream can be demonstrated.