February 04, 2014
Property Vista Software Inc., a leader in online property management software, today announced that Greenwin Inc. will now feature myCommunity, an online portal that empowers residents to update and manage their account, schedule maintenance requests and communicate with property management staff. Property Vista’s myCommunity Residential Portal can be accessed 24/7 via mobile devices, tablet or computer, and as it is paper-free, helps support a greener way of property management.
“Greenwin is committed to providing renters with the latest conveniences,” said Jessica Green, Director, Corporate Communications & Branding for Greenwin Inc. “With Property Vista’s portal, we can send updates about building events and activities, reducing paper consumption. Electronic rent receipts and maintenance requests will not only save trees, but streamline and simplify workflow, letting both residents and management see their inquiry status in real-time.”
Through Property Vista’s multifaceted solution, Greenwin’s property managers save time and money by enabling automated lease applications, credit checks (in partnership with Equifax Canada) and approvals, as well as rent payment processing.
“The response from our residents to myCommunity was so outstanding during beta-testing that we’ve decided to implement it across all of our properties,” said Kris Boyce, Chief Executive Officer of Greenwin Inc. “Resident customer satisfaction is up, and from an operations point of view, the program has helped us reduce arrears through automated reminders and easier rent payment options.”
Greenwin’s property managers can now accept payments online through credit card, debit or direct payment. Using the portal, residents can submit maintenance requests as well as see the status of their inquiries. When the repair is completed, residents can rate the service they received, allowing property management companies to evaluate internal or external teams.
“Greenwin is known for its customer service and responsiveness. Property Vista is proud to play a role in enhancing service levels and realizing greater operational efficiencies,” said Leonard Drimmer, Chief Executive Officer of Property Vista. “More and more renters want to be able to manage their own account without having to call the property manager. And, for property managers and landlords, the portal offers the ability to automate, access up-to-the-minute information, communicate more effectively and, ultimately, be more productive.”
- Improved Customer Service – The rental portal enables better customer services from anywhere, anytime maintenance and resident service requests; effective communication, more rental payment options and prompt processing of rental payments.
- Scalable and Customizable – Easy to add applications, including a web-based program that enables property managers to update ads on Internet Listing Services (ILS), streamlined online applications, credit checks and approvals, lease management tools, and customizable reports in a variety of formats.
- Point-and-Click Technology – Cloud-based, simple to use, available online 24/7. No hardware or IT support required.
- Leverage Existing Systems – Through its set of open APIs, Property Vista’s solutions work well with existing property management tools and software.
- Bank-Grade Security – PCI-compliant with token-based security ensures secure data and transactions.
- Multilingual Support – Includes support for English, French, Spanish, and traditional and simplified Mandarin.
To learn more about Property Vista’s myCommunity and its complete suite of integrated property management solutions, visit: http://www.propertyvista.com.
About Greenwin Inc.
Greenwin is one of Canada’s largest privately owned residential property management companies. With corporate offices at 19 Lesmill Rd. in Toronto, the company provides their 100+ head-office employees and upwards of 500 dedicated on-site staff with leading-edge software and operating systems, which enable each member of the Greenwin team to provide clients with the best possible service. Greenwin professionally manages buildings across the GTA, Hamilton, Cambridge, Ottawa and Montreal. Buildings range in size from 25 to 1200 units and are overseen by professional property managers who direct the day-to-day property operations of clients’ rental investments. Visit: http://www.greenwin.ca.
Director of Corporate Communications & Branding
Tel: (416) 994-9451
19 Lesmill Rd.
Toronto, ON, M3B 2T3
About Property Vista Software Inc.
Property Vista provides cloud-based, property management software. Unlike other property management solutions, Property Vista’s software provides unmatched CRM capabilities at a fraction of the cost, helping property managers streamline their operations. Property Vista removes many of the daily hassles of property management by improving customer service while making operations more efficient. Visit: http://www.propertyvista.com.
Chief Executive Officer
Property Vista Software Inc.
Tel: (888) 922-4724
401 The West Mall, Suite 1100
Toronto, ON, M9C 5J5