|DATE:||May 1-3, 2013|
|VENUE:||Radisson Hotel Calgary Airport|
|ADDRESS:||2120 16 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 1L4|
Welcome to EdInnovation 2013.
We are not your typical conference; we are an innovation and entrepreneurship movement.
Our aim is to showcase and share innovative experiences and solutions of the most successful, disruptive and creative educational technology startups, SMEs and entrepreneurs in Canada and worldwide.
Join us as we bring together innovation and creativity to engage with venture capitalists, technology buyers and top notch researchers.
The conference #Edinnovation13 is hosted by Athabasca University in Calgary, Alberta from May 1st to May 3rd. #Edinnovation13 will be the first of many steps to create, stimulate and structure a sustainable ecosystem for innovation in education technology.
Who should attend?
#EdInnovation is an innovation event.
You will find disruptive tools, futuristic solutions, adaptive technologies, eLearning solutions, ground breaking research, ideas, best practices and strategies to help you achieve success. If you embrace learning and development technologies this is your event. We have confirmations from:
- SMEs, startups, pre-startups, entrepreneurs, accelerator communities and innovators.
- Investors, venture capitalists, government departments, equity managers and mentors.
- Researchers, graduate students, technologists, education specialists and consultants.
- Professionals, businesses and enterprises such as:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Learning Officers
- Training Directors
- eLearning Developers
- Instructional Designers
- LMS/LCMS Administrators
- eLearning Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Learning Systems Analysts
- Interface and Multimedia Designers
- IT and Computer Training Managers
- VP of Learning & Development
- K-12 Innovators, superintendents Educational technology coordinators, IT managers.
- Post Secondary innovators including Administrators, Managers of Learning Technologies.