Strategic Innovation Lab (sLab) in partnership with Imagination Catalyst and MaRS invites you to:
DesignJam Toronto: “TrafficJam”
DesignJam Toronto is an all-day innovation jamboree – a curated open space guiding more than a hundred design leaders & design learners, sharing ideas, tools & perspectives, to better understand & address a complex problem.
Nicknamed “TrafficJam,” DesignJam Toronto will gather young leaders, mentors, teams and aspiring entrepreneurs to conceive and develop innovative user experiences and activate ideas to improve mobility in the Greater Toronto & Hamilton region.
Our spotlight will feature great people:
- Adam Lawrence, service innovation director, standup commedian, & co-initiator of Global Sustainability Jam, Global GovJam & Global Service Jam, the world’s biggest service design event
- Jennifer Leonard, founder of Brand New Ways, IDEO alumna, co-author of Massive Change
- Peter Stoyko, Industry Canada service designer whose work visually unpacks urban mobility
- Matti Siemiatycki, U of T expert in transportation policy, infrastructure, and planning
- Roger Keil, York University research chair whose work illuminates global sub-urbanization
- Meet passionate change makers & mentors
- Learn & apply design tools for real-world problems
- Develop your startup mindset