By Marielle Voksepp
So, you want to be an entrepreneur? Now what?!
Last Wednesday kicked-off the 7th season of Entrepreneurship 101– a free non-credit introductory course that takes you through all the steps of building a successful business.
In this lecture, Keri Damen, Director of Entrepreneurship Education at MaRS, gives an overview of the course and how it applies to your start-up:
- Business Fundamentals: 21 lecture topics taught by entrepreneurs who have seen and done it themselves.
- Lived it Lectures: hear celebrated entrepreneurs tell their stories. Take place in each of the MaRS sectors.
- Meet the Entrepreneurs: an opportunity to hear from current entrepreneurs first-hand and ask them questions. Followed by a networking event.
How can this course help you? Entrepreneurship 101 gives you the tools to build your company. To find out more about course topics and why entrepreneurship is important, watch Keri’s video.
Click here for the Lecture video.
- Keri’s Slide presentation
- Articles & Workbooks: Entrepreneur’s Toolkit
- Course schedule
- Join the LinkedIn Group
- Follow us on Vimeo
Blog reposted from MaRS DD.
The RIC blog is designed as a showcase for entrepreneurs and innovation. Our guest bloggers provide a wealth of information based on their personal experiences. Visit Altitude Accelerator for more information on how RIC can accelerate your ideas to market.