If you’re looking to tap into the growing potential of eBusiness, the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (SCS) is now offering the popular SCS 2115 Tools & Fundamentals of eBusiness course at the UofT Mississauga campus starting Sept 14th.
E-Business & Web Marketing are at the heart of a rapidly expanding, innovative revolution in sales and marketing, and represent the fastest growing new channels for business development, communication, sales and delivery for a company’s products and services.
This course is suitable for both sales and marketing employees of medium-size and large companies, as well as executives and entrepreneurs of smaller and start-up companies. The intent is to turn you into an “eBiz Guru” with a practical eBiz toolkit that you can put to use for you and your organization.
The 13-week program will deliver a thorough understanding of the tools, trends, best practices and business techniques to help you better manage the design, creation, and maintenance of eBusiness solutions. The course includes:
- Latest eBusiness techniques for customer acquisition and retention, and online revenue generation.
- eBusiness applications, including Destination Websites, Internet, Intranets, Extranets, and Industry portals/hubs/marketplaces.
- Trends in online marketing, including Inbound Marketing, Permission Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, and Search Engine Marketing and Optimization.
- Current web technologies for Content Management, CRM, SFA, Security, and Infrastructure.
- Web analytics to gain massive insight into your industry, customers, and prospects.
Successful completion of this course contributes towards a Certificate in E-Business & Web Marketing from the Canadian Marketing Association.
Axel Kuhn, B.A.Sc., M.B.A
Axel Kuhn is an eBusiness expert, and has been involved in pioneering eBusiness solutions since the mid-90’s for leading companies – both multinational and SMB – across North America and Europe. He is a serial entrepreneur, having founded, led, and successfully sold several businesses in the technology services, health care, and internet markets, including Canada’s top-ranked technology marketing firm.
Axel holds a B.A.Sc. from the University of Toronto, an M.B.A. from the Queen’s School of Business, and an M.B.A from the S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University. He holds the IW Smith medal for Creative Engineering from the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering.